|Color:||White||Origial Of Place:||Zhejiang,China.|
|Thread Type:||DIN||Surface Treatment:||Zinc Plating|
high pressure hydraulic hose,
hydraulic rubber hose pipe
DIN 2353 Hydraulic Tubing Nut For Hydraulic Hose Pipe
1. Part No.:M
2. Metrial Thread:DIN
The sleeve type pipe joint assembly:
(1) pre assembled, sleeve type pipe joint pre assembly of the most important link, directly affect the reliability of the seal. A dedicated preprocessor is usually required. The small diameter can be pre joint in a vise. The concrete method is to use a joint as the mother's body and press the nut and the sleeve onto the tube. The utility model mainly comprises a sleeve type through pipe joint, a clamping sleeve type end through connection head, a clamping sleeve type three way pipe joint and other patterns. I found that even if the same manufacturer of a batch of goods, the cone of these joints on the depth of the hole is often different, resulting in a leak, and this problem is often neglected. The correct approach is to connect the end of the pipe with what kind of joint, and the corresponding connection ends are prefabricated with the same type of joint, so that the leakage problem can be avoided to the maximum extent.
The ends of the pipe shall be flush. The pipe should be flush in sawing grinding wheel and other tools, and burr cleaning and blowing with high pressure air before use.
When installing, the coaxiality of pipe and joint body should be kept as far as possible. If the pipe deflection is too large, it will cause sealing failure.
If the pre loading force is unfavorable, the inner edge of the ambassador card sleeve is just inserted into the outer wall of the pipe, and the clamping sleeve should not be deformed obviously. When the pipeline connection, and then according to the specified tightening force assembly. Phi 6-1 card sleeve tightening force is 64-1 15N, 16 MMR 259n, Phi Phi 18mm for 450n. If the sleeve is badly deformed at pre assembly, it will lose its sealing effect.
(2) prohibit adding sealant and other fillers. Some people in order to obtain better sealing effect, in the card cover with sealant, the result of sealant is poured into the hydraulic system, causing hydraulic components, such as plugging holes.
(3) when connecting the pipe, the pipe should have enough deformation allowance to avoid drawing the tube.
(4) when connecting the pipeline, the lateral force should be avoided, and the lateral force will cause the seal to be too tight.
(5) when connecting pipelines, should be a one-time good, avoid repeated disassembly, otherwise it will make poor sealing performance. Jacket type pipe joint installation.
Sleeve type pipe joint principle description:
The connecting principle of the sleeve type pipe joint is that the sharp inner edge of the clamping sleeve is gradually cut into the outer wall of the steel pipe under the action of the tightening torque which is increased gradually, and the purpose of connecting the pipe fittings with reliable sealing is achieved. 1, simple structure, reliable sealing performance, easy to use, excellent manufacturing, light and beautiful appearance. 2, do not add gaskets, not welding, save materials, repeated loading and unloading performance. 3, because the sleeve joints do not need welding, the influence of pipeline impurities on the system performance is reduced. Therefore, the sleeve type pipe joint is widely used in the pipeline of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment with oil, gas and medium. It is especially suitable for occasions with burning danger, high altitude operation and frequent assembly and disassembly
Sleeve type pipe joint structure is mainly composed of 24 tapered hole joint with Eve joy, with a sharp blade card set, from the composition of the nut. Tighten the nut, the card sets were pushed into the 24 hole and then deformation, Eve joy, the card edge cut pipe and forming an annular groove, and thus plays a role in sealing. Because the sleeve is elastic, the utility model can bear greater impact, and the utility model has the function of preventing looseness.
|Thread||WINNER PART NO.|
Contact Person: Duoli