|Model Number:||1FB-WD||Surface Treatment::||Zinc-plated White|
|Product Name:||ORFS Male Adapters||Brand Name:||DUOLI|
orfs hydraulic fittings,
thread o ring fitting
ORFS Male O-RING and BSP Male ED SEAL Adapters White by carbon steel
|Thread||WINNER PART NO.|
|ADFB-04-02 ED||9/16"×18||G1/8"×28||1FB-04-02 WD|
|ADFB-04-04 ED||9/16"×18||G1/4"×19||1FB-04-04 WD|
|ADFB-04-06 ED||9/16"×18||G3/8"×19||1FB-04-06 WD|
|ADFB-06-06 ED||11/16"×16||G3/8"×19||1FB-06-06 WD|
|ADFB-06-04 ED||11/16"×16||G1/4"×19||1FB-06-04 WD|
|ADFB-06-08 ED||11/16"×16||G1/2"×14||1FB-06-08 WD|
|ADFB-08-08 ED||13/16"×16||G1/2"×14||1FB-08-08 WD|
|ADFB-08-06 ED||13/16"×16||G3/8"×19||1FB-08-06 WD|
|ADFB-08-12 ED||13/16"×16||G3/4"×14||1FB-08-12 WD|
|ADFB-10-08 ED||1"×14||G1/2"×14||1FB-10-08 WD|
|ADFB-10-12 ED||1"×14||G3/4"×14||1FB-10-12 WD|
|ADFB-12-08 ED||1.3/16"×12||G1/2"×14||1FB-12-08 WD|
|ADFB-12-12 ED||1.3/16"×12||G3/4"×14||1FB-12-12 WD|
|ADFB-12-16 ED||1.3/16"×12||G1"×11||1FB-12-16 WD|
|ADFB-16-12 ED||1.7/16"×12||G3/4"×14||1FB-16-12 WD|
|ADFB-16-16 ED||1.7/16"×12||G1"×11||1FB-16-16 WD|
|ADFB-20-20 ED||1.11/16"×12||G1.1/4"×11||1FB-20-20 WD|
|ADFB-24-24 ED||2"×12||G1.1/2"×11||1FB-24-24 WD|
|Name||Hydraulic ORFS male adapters|
|Thread type||ORFS MALE|
|Size||From 9/16"*18 to 2" *12|
|Surface Treatment||White Zinc-Plated|
Sample will be sent to you within 7 days
after received the sample charge and freight
|Sample ship||By express (DHL,FEDEX,UPS,TNT,EMS etc )|
|Product Attributes||High pressure, high temperature|
|Trading Method||EXW, FOB, CIF|
The sleeve type pipe joint assembly:
(1) pre assembled, sleeve type pipe joint pre assembly of the most important link, directly affect the reliability of the seal. A dedicated preprocessor is usually required. The small diameter can be pre joint in a vise. The concrete method is to use a joint as the mother's body and press the nut and the sleeve onto the tube. The utility model mainly comprises a sleeve type through pipe joint, a clamping sleeve type end through connection head, a clamping sleeve type three way pipe joint and other patterns. I found that even if the same manufacturer of a batch of goods, the cone of these joints on the depth of the hole is often different, resulting in a leak, and this problem is often neglected. The correct approach is to connect the end of the pipe with what kind of joint, and the corresponding connection ends are prefabricated with the same type of joint, so that the leakage problem can be avoided to the maximum extent.
The ends of the pipe shall be flush. The pipe should be flush in sawing grinding wheel and other tools, and burr cleaning and blowing with high pressure air before use.
When installing, the coaxiality of pipe and joint body should be kept as far as possible. If the pipe deflection is too large, it will cause sealing failure.
If the pre loading force is unfavorable, the inner edge of the ambassador card sleeve is just inserted into the outer wall of the pipe, and the clamping sleeve should not be deformed obviously. When the pipeline connection, and then according to the specified tightening force assembly. Phi 6-1 card sleeve tightening force is 64-1 15N, 16 MMR 259n, Phi Phi 18mm for 450n. If the sleeve is badly deformed at pre assembly, it will lose its sealing effect.
(2) prohibit adding sealant and other fillers. Some people in order to obtain better sealing effect, in the card cover with sealant, the result of sealant is poured into the hydraulic system, causing hydraulic components, such as plugging holes.
(3) when connecting the pipe, the pipe should have enough deformation allowance to avoid drawing the tube.
(4) when connecting the pipeline, the lateral force should be avoided, and the lateral force will cause the seal to be too tight.
(5) when connecting pipelines, should be a one-time good, avoid repeated disassembly, otherwise it will make poor sealing performance. Jacket type pipe joint installation
Contact Person: Duoli